Linda's Market Salsa
1 ccarrots (i used baby carrots)
1large yellow onion
10-15tomatos (i used romas and heirlooms)
2 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspfresh ground pepper
How to Make Linda's Market Salsa
- Heat a large dutch to medium high, add oil. I used a food processor to finely chop some of the ingredients and then set aside some for a very course dice.
- In order, add to the hot pot.
Chop carrots very finely.
Chop 1/2 onion very finely.
- While this cooks for about 10 min process 8-12 of the tomatos,and all of the jalepeno in a small chop. Add to the pot, cook for an additional 10 min.
- Coursely dice rest of tomatoes and onions. Turn heat off under the pot, add these tomatoes and onions. Taste for balance of salt and pepper.
- Makes approximately 1/2 gallon of salsa. I ladled the salsa into jars, gave them to family. They must be kept refrigerated as they are not hot processed.