Linda's Market Salsa
- 1 c
- carrots (i used baby carrots)
- large yellow onion
- tomatos (i used romas and heirlooms)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp
How to Make Linda's Market Salsa
- 1Heat a large dutch to medium high, add oil. I used a food processor to finely chop some of the ingredients and then set aside some for a very course dice.
- 2In order, add to the hot pot.
Chop carrots very finely.
Chop 1/2 onion very finely.
- 3While this cooks for about 10 min process 8-12 of the tomatos,and all of the jalepeno in a small chop. Add to the pot, cook for an additional 10 min.
- 4Coursely dice rest of tomatoes and onions. Turn heat off under the pot, add these tomatoes and onions. Taste for balance of salt and pepper.
- 5Makes approximately 1/2 gallon of salsa. I ladled the salsa into jars, gave them to family. They must be kept refrigerated as they are not hot processed.