Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips!
- (16 oz) carton of strawberries, diced
- kiwis, peeled and diced
- golden delicious apples – peeled, cored and diced
- 8 oz
- 2 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- strawberry preserves
- (10 inch) flour tortillas
- melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips!
- 1In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar, and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes while the oven preheats to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat one side of each flour tortilla with melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle tortillas with desired amount of cinnamon sugar, cut into wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Spray again with cooking spray (not necessary if using melted butter).
- 3Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges.
- 4Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- 5Serve with chilled fruit mixture. This salsa can also be served with cinnamon graham crackers or cinnamon pita chips. Best when made and eaten the same day otherwise the fruit gives off so too much juice and it gets runny.