★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- purple onion, minced
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 28 ounce can of whole peeled tomatoes squeezed of juice and diced
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, fresh minced
- limes, juiced + (zest of one lime)
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- light sour cream
How to Make Cucumber Salsa
- 1In a large mixing bowl put diced and seeded cucumbers, minced purple onion, seeded and diced jalapeno peppers. Mix together.
- 2Add salt to vegetables and mix.
- 3Add chopped tomatoes, cilantro, juice of all 4 limes plus the zest of one of those limes,cumin and garlic powder.
- 4Mix thoroughly to mix all ingredients. Check the amount of salt at this time, it may need more depending on your taste.
- 5Let mixture sit for about 20 minutes.
- 6Eat with tortilla chips as it is, or put about a 1/2 cup in a small bowl and mix with a tablespoon of light sour cream and enjoy with tortilla chips as well. Its delicious.