Cinnamon Chips and Fruit Salsa
- 1/2 lb
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- brown sugar
- 2 tsp
- raspberry preserves
- 6 small
- flour tortillas
- 1 c
- cinnamon sugar (1 cup sugar/1 tsp cinnamon)
- butter flavored cooking spray
How to Make Cinnamon Chips and Fruit Salsa
- 1Dice fruit and thoroughly mix ingredients together, chill over night or if you want to serve that day make sure you chill for about 20-30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take tortillas and cut them each into 8 wedges. Spray cooking spray on the tortillas and sprinkle them with the cinnamon sugar. Add a little more cooking spray and bake them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 3Let chips cool a little once they come out of the oven. Serve with chilled fruit salsa! :)