Flavored Savory Yogurt
They are quick and easy to make with ingredients found in most pantries.
·500g yogurt, plain, thick
·1 large clove of garlic, finely grated
·a pinch of sea salt
·1 half lemon, juiced
·1 tbsp olive oil
·1 tsp dried mint
·2 tbsp hot chilli powder
How to Make Flavored Savory Yogurt
- Remove 1/3 of the yogurt and put aside, reserving until needed in a small bowl.
- Take the remaining yogurt put into a large bowl, add the garlic, salt, lemon juice and olive oil, mix well.
- Separate the yogurt mixture evenly into two small bowls.
- To the first bowl add the dried mint and stir well.
- Add the hot chili powder to the second bowl, make sure to mix really well. The yogurt will deepen in color the longer it sits.
- When ready to serve; add the bowl of reserved plain yogurt along with the bowls of flavored yogurt and Enjoy.