Strawberry Blackberry Jam with Lavender
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Wonderfully tart, this jam is simply scrumptious atop warm biscuits! Mmmm.... The Test Kitchen
- 1 1/2 c
- each crushed strawberries & blackberries
- 3 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 2 Tbsp
- lavender leaves, fresh, chopped
- 30 drops of stevia
- few grindings of fresh sea salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- low sugar/no sugar fruit pectin
How to Make Strawberry Blackberry Jam with Lavender
- 1Start by washing and finely chopping the fruit. Once chopped, mash with a fork or a potato masher.
- 2Add the lime juice, lavender, stevia and sea salt. Stir to thoroughly combine.
- 3Add the pectin and stir for 3 minutes, making sure the pectin is fully dissolved.
- 4Ladle the jam into jars. I used 5 4-oz jelly jars and had a few Tbsp leftover.
- 5Let jars sit out for 24 hours at room temperature before storing. These can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year, or for 3 weeks in the refrigerator. Enjoy. :)