Strawberry Blackberry Jam with Lavender
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Wonderfully tart, this jam is simply scrumptious atop warm biscuits! Mmmm.... The Test Kitchen
1 1/2 ceach crushed strawberries & blackberries
3 Tbsplime juice
2 Tbsplavender leaves, fresh, chopped
·30 drops of stevia
·few grindings of fresh sea salt
1 1/2 Tbsplow sugar/no sugar fruit pectin
How to Make Strawberry Blackberry Jam with Lavender
- Start by washing and finely chopping the fruit. Once chopped, mash with a fork or a potato masher.
- Add the lime juice, lavender, stevia and sea salt. Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Add the pectin and stir for 3 minutes, making sure the pectin is fully dissolved.
- Ladle the jam into jars. I used 5 4-oz jelly jars and had a few Tbsp leftover.
- Let jars sit out for 24 hours at room temperature before storing. These can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year, or for 3 weeks in the refrigerator. Enjoy. :)