Peach Orange Pineapple Cherry Jam
I just love this recipe and it makes a beautiful gift placed in a basket with some fresh bread or warm, home-made biscuits. Know someone who needs some cheering up? This is guaranteed to do it!
- 8 medium
- peaches, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small
- unpeeled naval orange, cut into wedges
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz. each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- maraschino cherries
- 3 Tbsp
- maraschino cherry juice
- 2 pkg
- (1 3/4 oz. each) powdered fruit pectin
- 10 c
How to Make Peach Orange Pineapple Cherry Jam
- 1In a blender or food processor, blend fruits and cherry juice in batches until smooth. Transfer to a large kettle; stir in pectin.
- 2Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add sugar; boil for 2 additional minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and place into prepared, sterilized jars if canning.