Ultimate Cranberry Sauce
We serve it on Thanksgiving, as a spread on gobbler sandsiches, to make baked cranberry chicken and as a jam on bagels and toast!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 bag(s)
- whole fresh cranberries
- 16 oz
- passion fruit juice
- 1-1/2 c
- 4 Tbsp
- pomegranate balsamic vinegar
How to Make Ultimate Cranberry Sauce
- 1Rinse the cranberries in a strainer picking out any of the bad ones.
- 2Place the cranberries in a medium sauce pan and add the basalmic vinegar and passion fruit juice slowly and STOP before the berries float! Don't put too much
juice in or it won't cook down.
- 3Add about 1 cup of sugar, adding it slowly just to cover the berries.
- 4Cook over a low heat for about an hour until it reduces about 1/2 of what you started with and looks thicker... like cranberry sauce.