Apricot Pineapple Freezer Jam
- 1 1/2 c
- pitted apricots, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz) of crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 5 c
- granulated sugar
- 3/4 c
- 1 box
- sure jell fruit pectin
How to Make Apricot Pineapple Freezer Jam
- 1Wash containers and lids in hot soapy water. Dry thoroughly and set aside. I use 1 cup plastic containers or jelly sized jars.
- 2Pit and finely chop unpeeled apricots. Measure exactly 1 1/2 cups into a bowl. Add pineapple with juice and lemon juice. Mix well. Stir in sugar and let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- 3Mix water and pectin in small pan and bring to boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Add to fruit and stir for 3 minutes or until sugar is all dissolved.
- 4Immediately fill containers to 1/2 inch from top. Cover with lids and let stand for 24 hours.