APPLE BUTTER Canned Dads Favorite, By Freda
Older Folks, & seniors, can relate to this recipe and they truely enjoy. This is really good for Beginners also to make.
Using canned applesauce.
- 3 cans
- applesauce, home made or store bought
- brown sugar , add to your own taste
- lemon juice
QUICK AND SIMPLE APPLE BUTTER (OLD RECIPE) FROM NEWSPAPER CLIPPING
ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR OWN TASTES:
How to Make APPLE BUTTER Canned Dads Favorite, By Freda
- 1Follow Ingredients and Instructions above.
Mix well. (in a oven safe Dish.) "Taste test" for Seasonings to your taste.
- 2Place Baking dish in a 300 degree Oven and "forget it" till you can smell it, maybe about 3-4 hrs
(pack hot into Jars and Seal)
1. Fill jars with Hot Apple Butter.
2. Place Hot Lids and Rings, Tighten.
3 You can turn Jars upside Down for 5 min then right side up. They should be sealed when Cooled.
"No Hot Water bath Needed".
Makes about 3 Pints or 3 small jars.
Note: Except if your kids dip into this before it gets to the Jars!!