How to Make Zucchini Pineapple
- Peel zucchini (remove all green)cut zucchini in 1/2 inch cubes or shred.
- Mix zucchini with other ingredients in a large sauce pan and bring to boil. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Prepare jars and lids by sanitizing and heating.
- Fill jars with hot mixture and cooking liquid leaving a 1/2" headspace. Remove air bubbles. Wipe jar rims. Adjust lids.
- Process half pints and pints for 15 minutes at 1000 feet or below in Boiling Water Bath.
Process 20 minutes for 1001 feet to 6000 feet. Above 6000 feet process 25 minutes.
- Follow current NCHFP practices.
For directions for using Boiling water bath. Go to the site of National center of home food preserving. nchfp.uga.edu/