Avocado Melon Salad w/ Picante Honey Dressing
- 1/2 c
- pace picante sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 1 Tbsp
- grapeseed oil (i leave this out)
- 3 c
- baby spinach leaves, torn in bite size pieces
- 2 c
- cubed cantaloupe
- 1 large
- avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into cubes
- 1/4 slice
- toasted slivered blanched almonds
How to Make Avocado Melon Salad w/ Picante Honey Dressing
- 1Mix Picante sauce, honey, lime juice and oil in small bowl.
- 2Toss spinach, cantaloupe, avocado and Picante sauce mixture in large bowl until evenly coated. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.
- 3Tip: To toast almonds, arrange almonds in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F. for 10 min. or until lightly browned.