☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 csour cream
1 cwalnuts, halved
5 Tbspolive oil, virgin
How to Make Walnuts, Garlic and Sour cream Dip
- Crush garlic and salt in a mortar and pestle. (It helps to release the flavor of the garlic) Set aside until needed.
- Finely chop half of the walnuts and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the sour cream, garlic and finely chopped walnuts, blend together.
- In a small bowl, add the sour cream and garlic,
- Add 4 tbsp of olive oil to the bowl and mix until well, until the mixture is creamy.
- Garnish with walnuts and the remaining olive oil.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.