Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip
- (1) 8 oz
- package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- (16 ounces, each) refried beans
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning. Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle the top with both cheeses. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese in melted and slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.