- 1/2 c
- whole natural almonds (about 3 ounces), toasted
- 1 c
- drained roasted red peppers from jar
- 2 tsp
- red wine vinegar
- 1 clove
- garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
SERVE WITH ASSORTED VEGGIES FOR DIPPING
How to Make ROASTED RED PEPPER, ALMOND AND GARLIC DIP
- 1Very finely chop almonds in processor.
Add roasted peppers, vinegar, and garlic; process to coarse puree.
With machine running, pour olive oil through feed tube and process until puree thickens slightly.
- 2Season dip to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to small bowl.
- 3(Dip can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.)