Reduced-fat Artichoke Dip
Your friends will never know the difference..... :)
- 3/4 c
- nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- unbleached white flour
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh crushed garlic
- 1 pkg
- 10 oz frozen artichokes hearts thawed or 1 can 14 oz artichoke hearts drained.
- 1/4 c
- plus 2 tablespoons grated nonfat or reduced-fat parmesan cheese
How to Make Reduced-fat Artichoke Dip
- 1Place the cottage cheese, lemon juice, pepper and garlic in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Add artichoke hearts and all but 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and process until the mixture is slightly chunky.
- 2Coat a smal casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place artichoke mixture in the dish, top with remaining parmesan and bake at 400 F for 25 min or until edges are bubbly and top is lightly browned.
- 3Serve hot, garnish with parsley, serve with whole grain crackers, chunks of sourdough bread, or pita chips.
***note*** you can also add diced red peppers for extra color and flavor....
serving 1 tablespoon
calories 11 :)