- avocados, ripe
- 1 small
- can of ortega diced green chilies
- small white onion, diced fine
- 1/2 c
- la victoria green taco sauce
- lime, juiced
- roma tomato / diced
- salt / sea salt to taste
How to Make Guac
- 1Roll avocados in shell to begin to soften and mash.
- 2Cut avocados in half, scoop out and mash with fork.
- 3Add remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust to your liking with more salt or lime juice.
- 4Place one avocado pit in mixture to prevent browning. Serve with any kind of chip.