Jalepeno Popper Dip with a Kick!
16 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cchirizo (cooked)
16 ozshredded monterey jack cheese
4 ozchopped green chilies
4-5jalpeno peppers - seeded and chopped
1/2 cbread crumbs
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Jalepeno Popper Dip with a Kick!
- In a large mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add cooked and drained chorizo to cream cheese and mayo mixture.
- Add chopped chilies with juice, chopped & seeded jalapeños, and cumin. Mix to combine.
- Add shredded Monterey jack cheese. Mix to combine. Add half the cheese and mix and then add the other half and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into baking dish such as a pie plate or a corning ware dish
- Mix bread crumbs and jalapeños together in a small bowl.
- Top with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes. You may want to put baking dish on a cookie sheet in case of cheeses bubbling over.