Hari Chatni (Green Chutney)
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 -4 green chili peppers (for less heat use 1-2 green chili peppers or omit)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded, deveined & roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped (optional)
How to Make Hari Chatni (Green Chutney)
- 1Whiz all ingredients in mixie, blender, or food processor to a fine paste. Salt to taste.
- 2Keep in a sealed container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 3You can vary the ingredients as you wish. If you don't like mint, leave it out. If you don't want much heat, use less green chilis.
If you find you've made the chutney too hot for your liking add a tablespoon or two of yogurt to bring down the heat.