- avacados, ripe
- 1 large
- tomato, diced
- red onion, diced
- jalapenos, fresh, seeded and diced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- limes, juiced
- 3-4 Tbsp
- cilantro, fresh, washed and chopped
How to Make Guacamole
- 1Remove seed from avacado. Squeeze avacado out of skin. Using a fork, mash the avacado until it is half creamy and lumpy.
- 2Add diced tomato, diced onion, diced jalapeno. Mix completely.
- 3Add garlic, salt and pepper. Mix completely again.
Sometimes I need to add more salt at the end but I only do it by taste.
- 4Squeeze the lime juice out of the lime half right into the bowl. Mix again.
***The other half of lime can be used with the margaritas!
- 5Add chopped Cilantro and mix again.
- 6Server and enjoy!
If you are making it for later, cover with plastic wrap and make sure the wrap is laying right on the guacamole to prevent the brown color it gets from contact with air.
- 7Note* If you like it hotter then put some of the pepper seeds in the mix.