Fruity Fun For Kidz
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·cantaloupe or honey dew
·ice berg lettuce
·container or dish you would like to use
How to Make Fruity Fun For Kidz
- Place one half of the head of lettuce in the bottom of the dish you selected to use for the arrangement, rounded part facing down.
- Break skewers into various lengths, making sure you snip the pointy edge off so as not to injure children.
- Place strawberries on the end of some of the skewers. On other skewers, string grapes down the whole skewer all in a row.
- Slice the entire pineapple into rings, crossways, moving from bottom of the pineapple to the top. Scoop balls of melon or cantaloupe with melon baller. Cut flower shapes out of the pineapple using a large sandwich cookie cutter. Put a skewer into the middle of the skewer, slide it all the way through and top with a melon ball.
- Arrange the skewers by poking them into the lettuce. Arrange until you have the design you like. Serve with your favorite fruit dipping sauce. Chocolate sauce works great! Marshmallow cream cheese dip is another favorite!