Chunky 'n Spicy Guacamole
- red bell pepper
- yellow or orange bell bepper
- red onion
- grape tomatoes
- jalepeño peppers, fresh
- habanero pepper, fresh
- 1 Tbsp
- cilantro, dried
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
How to Make Chunky 'n Spicy Guacamole
- 1Spoon avocados into a large mixing bowl.
- 2Chop bell peppers (remove seed) and onion into small pieces. Add to bowl.
- 3Slice tomatoes into quarters; add to bowl.
- 4Dice jalepeños and habanero into small pieces; for less spice deseed peppers. Add jalepeños and habanero to bowl.
- 5Using a large wooden spoon mix ingredients; be sure to mash avocados as you mix. If avocados are very firm, use a potato masher.
- 6Add spices. Feel free to add more or less spices depending on preference.
- 7Slice limes in half and squeeze into guacamole.
- 8Continue to mix and add additional spices to taste.
- 9Serve immediately with tortilla or pita chips.