Salted Nutella Sauce
It's so easy to make it's hard to believe it could be so amazing -- but it is!
A brownie sundae with this stuff will bring you to your knees...
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- coconut palm sugar
- 1 heaping Tbsp
- heaping 1/ tsp
- kosher salt or sea salt
- 3 generous Tbsp
How to Make Salted Nutella Sauce
- 1In a small saucepan whisk together water, honey, coconut sugar, and salt, over medium heat, until dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- 2Whisk in Nutella until blended and smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. (I double-dog dare you to have any left over!)
1) This sauce is wonderful over brownies, ice cream, pancakes, in coffee and smoothies, as a dip... Find your own ways to indulge :)
2) This recipe is Paleo friendly!
3) If you don't eat Paleo, try 1/2 c. granulated sugar (or 1/4 gran. sugar + 1/4 brown sugar?) instead of coconut sugar and honey -- but you may miss the magic.