Hot Fudge Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1/2 chigh quality cocoa (i use droste)
2/3 ccan of evaporated milk
1/3 clight corn syrup
1/3 cunsalted butter
1 1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 tspespresso powder, instant
How to Make Hot Fudge Sauce
- Whisk together the cocoa and the sugar in a saucepan.
- Blend in the corn syrup and evaporated milk.
- Cook over medium hear, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the butter and the vanilla. Serve warm.