TUNA POTATO SALAD
This is a great dish for a quick meal. It can be made ahead of time until ready to serve. FROM; Helen's Pantey
4 mediumgreen peppers
2 can(s)6 1/2 or 7 oz. tuna, drained
3 cdiced cooked potatoes
1chopped sweet gherkins
3/4 ccelery sliced
6green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
2hard cook eggs chopped
2 Tbspsweet gherkin pickle liquid
2 Tbspprepared mustard
How to Make TUNA POTATO SALAD
- Cut off tops of green peppers. Remove all seeds and membranes and discard.
- Cut around tops of pepper in Vandyke fashion. Cook in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse in cold water invert and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Break tuna into pieces. Combine boiled and diced potatoes, tuna, gherkins, celery onion, and eggs in a large bowl, Mix well.
- Mix mayonnaise, pickle liquid, mustard, salt, and pepper together until smooth. Spoon over potato mixture stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Spoon salad into green pepper cups garnish with sliced sweet gherkins and hard cooked eggs.