Mama's Potato Salad
5 mediumwhite potatoes
1/2 cblack olives
3 mediumkosher pickles
4 Tbspbread and butter pickle juice
How to Make Mama's Potato Salad
- Fill stainless steel pot approximately 1/2 level with water
- Peel and cut potatoes into 2 inch sz. Pieces placing into the cold water until the cutting process is finished.
- Turn heat on med. until boils then reduce heat cooking until easily pierced with a fork. Approximately 12-15 min. Then pour off the water draining completely and leave to cool.
- Chop olives, & pickles. Put dollops of mayo, mustard then sprinkle with spices.
- Retrieve cooled potatoes and add pickle juice, then pickles, Olive and spice mixture in spoonfuls while lifting gently with spoon, Do Not Stir! so as not to break the chunks of potato. Serve at room temperature or refrigerated.