Family Favorite Crab Pasta Salad (Quick & Easy)
- 8 oz. uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 lb. your favorite prepared creamy coleslaw (or your own recipe)
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- dash of salt & pepper (depending on how salty your coleslaw is)
- 2 cups crab meat, imitation crab meat or small, cooked shrimp
How to Make Family Favorite Crab Pasta Salad (Quick & Easy)
- 1So easy! Cook pasta according to package instructions. In large bowl, combine coleslaw, mayo, onion, dill and salt and pepper (if using). Gently stir in crab meat.
- 2Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to coleslaw mixture. Toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.