Homemade Ranch Dressing with a Twist
Andy Anderson !
Plus, when you make your own dressings, you can add all the bits and bobs you want.
At one restaurant I worked at, this was the most requested dressing.
So, you ready, let's make some dressing.
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp
- sea salt, ground
- 2 tsp
- fresh parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- dried minced onions
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 1/2 medium
- ripe avocado
- 2 Tbsp
- peeled cucumber, seedless variety
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
How to Make Homemade Ranch Dressing with a Twist
- 1Combine all the spice ingredients into the bowl of a food-processor, fitted with an S-blade.
- 2Give it a few one-second pulses to mix the ingredients.
- 3Add the "Additional Ingredients" to the bowl, and mix until throughly blended, and creamy.
- 4Cover and allow to rest in the refrigerator for 24 hours before using.