HEAVENLY PINEAPPLE HASH
- 20 ounce can of pineapple tidbits, drained
- 12 oz
- regular size marshmallows
- 2 large
- egg yolks
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make HEAVENLY PINEAPPLE HASH
- 1Drain pineapple well and set aside.
- 2Using kitchen scissors or paring knife, cut each marshmallow into 4-6 pieces into a large mixing bowl (DO NOT use miniature marshmallows, it won't work; this step is sticky and a little tedious, but the results are so worth it!) Set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, whip cream to stiff peak stage and set aside.
- 4In a small saucepan, mix together well, egg yolks, sugar and vinegar.
- 5Cook, stirring constantly, over medium/medium low heat until just thickened.
- 6Remove from heat, add pineapple and stir until coated.
- 7Pour mixture over marshmallows and mix very well (until all the marshmallow pieces are coated.)
- 8Add whipped cream and fold in well.
- 9Cover and refrigerate.
- 10Before serving, give it an additional stir for final blending of flavors.