HEAVENLY PINEAPPLE HASH
120 ounce can of pineapple tidbits, drained
12 ozregular size marshmallows
2 largeegg yolks
1 1/2 Tbspwhite granulated sugar
2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1 ptheavy whipping cream
How to Make HEAVENLY PINEAPPLE HASH
- Drain pineapple well and set aside.
- Using kitchen scissors or paring knife, cut each marshmallow into 4-6 pieces into a large mixing bowl (DO NOT use miniature marshmallows, it won't work; this step is sticky and a little tedious, but the results are so worth it!) Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream to stiff peak stage and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix together well, egg yolks, sugar and vinegar.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium/medium low heat until just thickened.
- Remove from heat, add pineapple and stir until coated.
- Pour mixture over marshmallows and mix very well (until all the marshmallow pieces are coated.)
- Add whipped cream and fold in well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Before serving, give it an additional stir for final blending of flavors.