Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Adjust amounts for your purpose. I use about 2 cups of uncooked pasta (which, of course, you cook before using!) for a large bowl of salad. It's all a matter of what you like since it's your kitchen. =^..^=
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Fresh, crispy and creamy! Imagine all the yumminess of chicken Caesar salad but with the added goodness of pasta, bacon and tomatoes. The Test Kitchen
- bow tie pasta; cooked, rinsed with cool water, drained
- caesar salad dressing
- grilled chicken chunks or strips, grilled at home or packaged
- romaine lettuce leaves
- tomato chunks
- bacon bits
- parmesan cheese, shredded
How to Make Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1Cook the pasta until done (to your taste). Rinse with cool water and drain well. While that is cooking...
- 2Grill chicken strips, unless you bought them precooked at the store. Leave in strips or cut into chunks.
- 3Mix the drained pasta with some of the caesar dressing. Add the chicken and more dressing, if needed. (If you're taking this to a covered dish dinner later, cover & refrigerate until ready to leave.)
- 4Right before serving, add the romaine lettuce, tomatoes, bacon bits, croutons, and shredded parmesan cheese. Toss well, adding more dressing as needed. (Or leave the bottle beside the salad bowl.) Serve immediately.