★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- baby leaf spinach
- hard boiled eggs sliced
- onion (i use purple for the color factor)
- 1/2- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms (fresh)
- slices of cooked bacon (reserve grease)
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- of red pepper flakes (optional for a little kick)
How to Make Spinach Salad
- 1wash and drain spinach place in bowl with sliced onion, mushrooms , egg, and bacon bits
- 2take reserved bacon grease and add vinegar , sugar, and red pepper flakes stir over medium high heat to reduce a bit. @3 minutes..
pour over spinach and serve.. you can compile the salad before hand but do the dressing just before serving...