Greek Avocado & Feta Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- avocados (about 2 medium), peeled and chopped into bite-size chunks
- 2/3 c
- grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium
- green onions, finely chopped, white & green parts
- 1/3 c
- greek kalamata olives, pitted and rough-chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp
- greek or italian salad dressing
- 1 1/4 c
- feta cheese crumbles
- 1 Tbsp
- italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
How to Make Greek Avocado & Feta Salad
- 1In a large salad bowl, add the chopped avocados, grape tomato halves, chopped green onions, and chopped Greek olives.
- 2Sprinkle the salt over the vegetables. Add the fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice followed by the Greek or Italian salad dressing. Toss gently to coat all the veggies.
- 3Layer the Feta Crumbles on top of the salad and garnish with the chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.