☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·7 oz. red radishes, washed and pat dried
·1 clove of garlic, crushed with salt and finely chopped
·juice of 1 small lemon
·1 tbsp. tahini, stirred
·2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
·1 tsp. cumin
·1 tsp. red pepper flakes or chili flakes
·sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Grated Radish Salad with Tahini Sauce
- Clean and dry the radishes. Trim off the stem end and tip, keep the skin.
- Grate the radishes and place in a bowl. Sprinkle some salt over and let the moisture come out, for 5 minutes.
- Using a paper towel or clean tea towel, squeeze the grated radishes to get rid of the excess moisture.
- Place the strained radishes in a bowl and set a side until needed.
- To make the Tahini sauce; combine the Tahini, chopped garlic, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil in a small container and mix well.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to your taste.
- Pour in this sauce over the grated radishes and combine well.
- Sprinkle the ground cumin and red pepper flakes over the salad and garnish with parsley.