How to Make Egg Salad ala Avocado
- 1To start, make sure the celery and then the spinach are both chopped. I like mine a little coarse, but you can chop each as fine as you like them.
- 2Scoop out the avocado into a separate bowl and mash well. Add the chopped, hard-boiled eggs and mix the 2 together. Add salt and pepper.
- 3Lastly, fold in the vegetables. At this step you can also be a little more creative. If you like onions, dice some and put them in too. If you'd rather have lettuce than spinach go for it.
- 4Season the mixture to your taste. I have red pepper flakes in the ingredients because I like the kick, but you can leave them out or add something you prefer. After all, its just egg salad, but healthier.
- 5Serve over a bed of lettuce, or with tomato or on your favorite bread or roll, or even wrapped in a tortilla. The possibilities are endless.
- 6I have no pictures yet, because this gets eaten so fast.