Cucumber Feta Salad
It was from Connie Lasko from Mistatim, Saskatchewan.
- 2 medium
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- scallions, chopped, green parts too
- 4 oz
- crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp
- coarsely ground black pepper
How to Make Cucumber Feta Salad
- 1Peel cucumbers, and cut in half lengthwise.
- 2Using a spoon, scoop seeds and discard.
- 3Cut cukes into 1/2 inch ipeces, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
- 4Stir in onions.
- 5In a bowl combine the cheeese, lemon juice, oil and pepper, add to cucumber mixture, and stir gently.
- 6Cover and chill til serving.