Cucumber Feta Salad
It was from Connie Lasko from Mistatim, Saskatchewan.
1/4 cscallions, chopped, green parts too
4 ozcrumbled feta cheese
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 Tbspolive oil
1/8 to 1/4 tspcoarsely ground black pepper
How to Make Cucumber Feta Salad
- Peel cucumbers, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, scoop seeds and discard.
- Cut cukes into 1/2 inch ipeces, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
- Stir in onions.
- In a bowl combine the cheeese, lemon juice, oil and pepper, add to cucumber mixture, and stir gently.
- Cover and chill til serving.