Crunchy and sweet Cauliflower Salad
- 1 medium
- head of cauliflower
- 6 slice
- low sodium bacon
- 1 medium
- red onion
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 c
- dried cranberries,(other dried fruit)
- 1 c
- mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- pepper to taste
- top with sunflower seeds or nuts
How to Make Crunchy and sweet Cauliflower Salad
- 1cut up head of cauliflower and remove stem. (I steam mine to soften a little)Cut up into bite size pieces and put in large bowl.
- 2add celery and red onion.
Add any other veggies you would like at this point. Be creative!
(Sometimes I add red, yellow peppers, cucumbers or even peas. What ever you have on hand.
- 3Make the dressing in seperate bowl. Mix the Mayo, splenda, apple cider vinegar and pepper to taste. Whisk until mixed. Add more apple cider vinegar to thin the dressing if you would like.
- 4Mix the salad with the dressing and refrigerate for about two hours before serving. Top with sunflower seeds or nuts for that extra added Crunch!