Betty's Greek Style Tomato Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·7 ounces (200 g) greek style feta cheese
·1/2 cup good quality olive oil
·1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
·1 teaspoon oregano
·a pinch of salt
How to Make Betty's Greek Style Tomato Salad
- Slice the tomatoes thickly and place in a non metal bowl or serving dish.
- Slice the shallots thinly and add to the tomatoes. Crumble the feta over the top.
- In a separate bowl whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over the tomatoes, shallots and feta.
- Do not put in the fridge, but allow the flavours to develop for 15-30 minutes.
- Enjoy with grilled meats and crusty bread.