Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges & Jicama
Marie's Poppy Seed salad dressing is the best. Creamy and light tasting. No weird aftertaste. It's hard to find, but I've always found it at Safeway.
·washed & trimmed baby spinach leaves
·jicama sliced match stick style
1 can(s)mandarin oranges, drained
1 bottlemarie's poppy seed salad dressing (safeway)
How to Make Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges & Jicama
- Wash spinach leaves and trim ends.
- Drain mandarin oranges very well.
- Peel and slice jicama into matchstick size pieces.
- Just before serving top spinach leaves with mandarin oranges, jicama and sprinkle dried cranberries on top.
- Serve salad dressing on the side. For those of you who are nuts about nuts, sprinkle on some almond slices or walnuts, etc.