Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges & Jicama
Marie's Poppy Seed salad dressing is the best. Creamy and light tasting. No weird aftertaste. It's hard to find, but I've always found it at Safeway.
- washed & trimmed baby spinach leaves
- jicama sliced match stick style
- 1 can(s)
- mandarin oranges, drained
- dried cranberries
- 1 bottle
- marie's poppy seed salad dressing (safeway)
How to Make Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges & Jicama
- 1Wash spinach leaves and trim ends.
- 2Drain mandarin oranges very well.
- 3Peel and slice jicama into matchstick size pieces.
- 4Just before serving top spinach leaves with mandarin oranges, jicama and sprinkle dried cranberries on top.
- 5Serve salad dressing on the side. For those of you who are nuts about nuts, sprinkle on some almond slices or walnuts, etc.