Low Carb True Egg Salad
Don't have a cow!! I know this is odd but it is also really delicious. A truly healthy breakfast that does not involve any junk food.
It is not as bizarre as you might think! They put hard boiled eggs on a chef salad, why not a couple of eggs over easy? Or some scrambled eggs? It's a lot faster to fix than boiling, too!
P.S. These are "actual photographs" of my breakfast today.
- 1 1/2 c
- lettuce (any kind, today was green leaf)
- grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c
- broccoli tops, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 oz
- feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- creamy low carb salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp
- eggs, over easy (or any way you like them)
How to Make Low Carb True Egg Salad
- 1To make my life easy, I make a large salad out of a whole head (or two) of lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli and put it in an air tight container to last thru the day... and maybe over night. When I want some I scoop out a bowl full and I'm ready to dress up my salad.
- 6Step four: Garnish as you wish. I used 2 Tbsp of my creamy low carb dressing with a zip and a bit of pimiento for color. Then serve. Creamy Low Carb Salad Dressing With a Zip!
NOTE: The second egg cooked a little too much for my tastes as I was taking pictures, so you can see the browned one in the back!! I don't like to waste food and it tasted good, too! LOL
- 8No big mystery -- it is just salad with eggs -- make them all your way and ENJOY!!