White Rabbit Salad
Great for lunch or a side dish, you could even serve it for a lite dessert. I like a dash of cinnamon on mine but you may like it plain.
No cooking and only takes minutes to whip up. On a hot day this cool salad taste great.
- 1/2 c
- dried berries or raisins
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- cottage cheese
- just a squeeze of lemon juice
How to Make White Rabbit Salad
- 1Leaving the skins on core the apples and chop them into bite size pieces. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice on the apples to keep them from turning brown then mix them so the juice is disbursed. Not to much juice or it will take away from the salad.
- 2Add the walnuts and the dried fruit and toss.
- 3Mix the honey with the cottage cheese so it is combined.
Mix the cottage cheese with the apple mixture.
- 4I add a little dash of cinnamon on mine just to add a little spice.