Turkish Watermelon & White Cheese Salad
·3 large slices of watermelon, ripe, chilled, cut into 2 inch pieces
·8 oz beyaz peynir or feta, 1 inch pieces
·1 tbsp fresh lime juice
·fresh mint leaves, slivered (garnish)
How to Make Turkish Watermelon & White Cheese Salad
- Place watermelon in the fridge a few hours before using to chill.
- Remove from fridge and peel the watermelon and remove seeds.
- Slice the watermelon then cut into 2 inch cubes or small wedges.
- Place the watermelon in a serving plate.
- Drain the juice from the cheese cut into small cubes about 1 inch.
- Slice two or three mint leaves into slivers. (if preferred you may leave the mint leaves whole)
- Toss the cheese, watermelon and lime juice and garnish with fresh mint leaves.