Sunshine in a bowl!!!
How to Make Sunshine in a bowl!!!
- 1Section the citrus you have chosen, I usually use two pomelos, one rubyred, one white, and one pink grapefruit, two honey tangerines, and two blood orange. The sharper the knife the easier this is.
- 2Place sectioned peices in a strainer/colander for ten minutes or so to let excess juice drip out. transfer to bowl.
- 3If using pomegranate arils seperate them from fruit. (you can some times also buy these already seperated for you) Add to bowl.
- 4In small microwave safe bowl or mug heat honey for fifteen (15) seconds, till nice and runny, add raspberry jam and mix.
- 5pour honey mix over fruit and carfully mix.
- 6Serve on its own or toped with/over ice cream! Garnish with fresh mint if you wish. So simple yet to yummy!!!
- 7PS. I like to juice the rest, the inner part of the citrus fruit when done sectioning out the peices. there is usually lots of good juice left in there!