Strawberry Endive Rocket Radish Feta Salad
- endive (heads organic)
- 4 oz
- rocket leaves (organic)
- 5 oz
- strawberries, fresh (hulled/qrtd organic) 1-2c
- 1/3 c
- pine nuts (toasted)
- 7 oz
- feta cheese (organic)
- 7 large
- radishes, sliced (organic)
- 1 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar (napa organic)
- 3 Tbsp
- raspberry vinegar (whole foods organic)
- 7 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin (organic greek)
- 1 pinch
- sugar raw (organic)
- 1 dash(es)
- pink sea salt
8 FRESH LEAVES CHOPPED ORGANIC BASIL
How to Make Strawberry Endive Rocket Radish Feta Salad
- 1Toast pine nuts and let cool while preparing salad..
Rinse all vegetables and fruit.....trim endive pull apert leaves, check for bad parts...place in your bowl with the rocket leaves and sliced radishes....
- 2Toss strawberries and pine nuts over the salad, then crumble the feta on top....
- 3Right before serving....Whisk together the dressing ingredients with your seasonings to taste as you go...(drizzle dressing over the top of salad, you may not use all of the dressing ) put what is not used into a jar with a tight lid for another time.
Upon serving add fresh basil to each salad plate and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!