☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3-4 medium
- 1 pt
- blueberries, fresh
- 1 lb
- strawberries, fresh
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 box
- vanilla puding, instant (optional)
How to Make Red, White and Blue Salad
- 1Wash and cull the blueberries. Drain well. Put in a large bowl.
- 2Wash, stem and slice the strawberries. Add to the blueberries. Sprinkle with sugar.
- 3Peel and slice the bananas. Add to the berries. Stir to coat with fruit juice. Chill one hour.
- 4Notes: If you want a creamier flavor, mix a box of instant vanilla pudding per the directions on the box, and add it to the fruit mixture. Stir to coat the fruit.