Mai Tai Fruit Salad
- fresh pineapple
- orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 c
- sliced strawberries
- 1 c
- seedless red grapes
- kiwi fruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- orange juice
- firm banana, peeled and sliced
How to Make Mai Tai Fruit Salad
- 1Cut pineapple in half lenghtwise through crown. Remove fruit with kurved knife. Leave shells in tact. Trim off core and cut into chunks.
- 2In large bowl, combine pineapple, orange, strawberries, kiwi and grapes.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients except banana. Pour dressing over frouit and toss gently. Refrigerate 1 hour. Just before serving toss the banana gently and spoon mixture into pineapple shells.