Lemon Dressed Fruit Salad
I am sorry I forgot to take a picture. I will try to do that when I make it next.
1fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
1 qtstrawberries, quartered
1 cblueberries, fresh
2kiwi fruit, peeled and cubed
1 Tbsplime juice ~ 1-2 fresh limes
1/8 tspground cinnamon
2 Tbspmayonnaise, light
2 Tbsplemon yogurt
1 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
1 Tbsporange juice
1 Tbsplemon zest, grated
How to Make Lemon Dressed Fruit Salad
- Cut pineapple into chunks. Wash and quarter strawberries. Peel kiwi and cut into small cubes. Cut nectarine into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and nectarine.
- In a small bowl, mix lime juice, honey, and cinnamon until everything is well mixed.
- Pour over fruit. Cover it and put in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make the dressing. In a small container (or bowl), mix mayonnaise and yogurt together.
- Zest the lemon prior to cutting it for lemon juice. When finished zesting, cut lemon in half and juice it into a small bowl.
- Add in honey, fresh lemon juice, and orange juice to the yogurt-mayo mixture. Blend until there are no lumps.
- Add zest from lemon to dressing.
- Pour dressing on fruit prior to serving.
- Gently toss to combine dressing and fruit.