Lemon Dressed Fruit Salad
I am sorry I forgot to take a picture. I will try to do that when I make it next.
1pineapple chunks, fresh
1 qtstrawberries, quartered
1 cblueberries, fresh
2kiwi fruit, peeled and cubed
1 Tbsplime juice ~ 1-2 fresh limes
1/8 tspcinnamon, ground
2 Tbspmayonnaise, light
2 Tbsplemon yogurt
1 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
1 Tbsporange juice
1 Tbsplemon zest, grated
How to Make Lemon Dressed Fruit Salad
- Cut pineapple into chunks.
Wash and quarter Strawberries.
Peel Kiwi and cut into small cubes.
Cut nectarine into small pieces.
- In large bowl combine pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and nectarine.
- In small bowl, mix lime juice, honey and cinnamon until everything is well mixed. Pour over fruit, cover it and put in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Making the Dressing:
In small container mix mayonnaise and yogurt together.
- Zest lemon prior to cutting it for lemon juice. When finished zesting, cut lemon in half and juice it into a small bowl.
- Add in honey, fresh lemon juice and orange juice to the yogurt mayo mixture. Blend until there are no lumps. Add zest from lemon to dressing. Pour dressing on fruit prior to serving.