Dave's Cold Fruit Soup
1 csweet cherries
6 ozmaraschino cherries
11 ozcanned mandarin oranges
3 ozgolden raisins
3lemon juice, fresh
1 corange juice, frozen concentrate
1 1/4 ozcornstarch
How to Make Dave's Cold Fruit Soup
- 1. Bring water to a boil and stir in sugar until dissolved add orange juice to a boil.
2. Add pitted cherries, peaches, maraschino cherries,mandarin oranges with syrup, raisins and lemon juice.
3. Return to boil, reduce heat and barely simmer while completing remaining procedure.
5. Blend cornstarch and cold water, beating lightly until dissolved.
6. Combine with first mixture and blend well, being careful not to mash or break fruit.
7. Bring just to a boil until thicken and remove from fire.
8. Pour into a clean container, and when partially cooled, refrigerate.
Serve in chilled bouillon cups.