☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- cranberries, frozen
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- 8 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 lb
- mini marshmallows
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Cranberry Salad
- 1Grind frozen cranberries. I have my grandmother's old hand grinder. Never had luck with a food processor on this one.
- 2Add sugar to ground cranberries and mix well. Sugar will not be completely dissolved.
- 3Add pineapple and stir. Mix in marshmallows and let set for about ten minutes.
- 4Whip cream and fold into mixture. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Enjoy!