- small head of iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- head of napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c
- red onion, very thinly sliced
- cucumber, very thinly sliced
- green pepper, sliced
- cantalope, cubed
- small boneless chicken breasts, grilled and cubed (optional)
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- canola oil
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1 pkg
- ramen noodles
- 2 oz
- sliced almonds
- 1/2 c
How to Make Bok Choy Salad
- 1Break up the Ramen noodles and melt butter in a large fry pan. Add the broken Ramen noodles and almonds. Stir and cook until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- 2Combine salad ingredients and toss with dressing.
- 3Top with cooled Ramen noodle topping.
***Can substitute Mandarin oranges or pears for the cantalope. Green onions are also good.