Taco Italian Veggie pasta salad
Always making up new twists on cold salads for summer. This one is meaty and tasty! Quick and Easy
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 lbspiral noodles, cooked
4-5 mediumgreen onions, chopped
1 mediumcucumber ,peeled, sliced and quartered
1 ptgrape tomatoes, cut in half
1 smallred onion, quartered and finely diced
1 bottleitalian dressing. shaken.using 1/2 the bottle
1 can(s)black olives -sliced.
1 cshredded sharp cheese
How to Make Taco Italian Veggie pasta salad
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain and add in Taco Pkt, using pkt instructions. Set aside and let cool.
- Meanwhile heat a pot for noodles. Salt pasta water during it's boiling process. Stir in pasta. Cook until Al Dente'. Once done, drain and rinse pasta in cold water.
- Secure a lidded container. Add in green onion, red onion, tomatoes, and cooled drained pasta. Toss thoroughly. Add in Seasoned ground beef cheese and olives. Toss again.
- Shake Bottled dressing well. Add in 1/2 the bottle at first. Toss until well coated. You may need to add more after 2 hour chilling. If serving it he next day, you will need to add a little more dressing, due to noodles soaking up dressing. Toss again.
- Your ready to eat! PS-Hubby had 2nds!